Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay so i just go an offer on my car today and i wanted some feedback, a guy is offering me a 95 v6 mustang plus $4500, 40,000 original miles on the car, 5spd, pretty generic car, but my first question is, is it a decent offer? second, does anyone know how hard it is to swap a 32v mark viii into a 95 v6 or can point me in a direction of a thread related to that... thanks in advance

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
or if the mark viii is too much work what would be a good candidate for a v8 swap into a 95 v6?

·
Premium Member
9,751 Posts
IMO there is no good canidate for the v-6 to v-8 swap.

the only thing that v-6 & v-8 cars share is the basic body, basic interior & glass.

you'll need a complete donor v-8 car at a minimum unless your just building a race car & even then the 4500 in that deal will just start to cover the swap cost.

again, IMO if you want a v-8, start with a v-8.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
okay thanks, im not really wanting anything in particular, just something to work on really, just an idea... so all in all too much work to be worth it?

·
Premium Member
9,751 Posts
okay thanks, im not really wanting anything in particular, just something to work on really, just an idea... so all in all too much work to be worth it?
I'd say so.

if your looking for something to work on easily, buy a late fox body (ie 90-93)

·
Premium Member
9,751 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts