Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone heard of someone mounting the fogs on the lower stock grille or just like a replacement girl. i guess i should say on stock front bumper.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
I haven't seen anyone use the stock fogs on the lower area, but I've seen some aftermarket ones like 2006greyGT has.

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
But the grill your getting from me has the foglights in the upper grill. If you get my grill and move the foglights to the bottom there will be to big empty nostrils in the nose of your car.

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
Glad you found that funny rank pony boy. How are you doing brother? I'm just worried he doesn't want to buy my grill any more. I've already ordered my new one and just waiting for it to arrive before I ship him mine.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Glad you found that funny rank pony boy. How are you doing brother? I'm just worried he doesn't want to buy my grill any more. I've already ordered my new one and just waiting for it to arrive before I ship him mine.
Da Chaffster - Don't hesitate to buy ed's grille from him or about the check payment. I bought those inserts from him and he shipped them before I even sent the payment. I'll take some pics as soon as I get these things on the car.

DO IT.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts