Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone moved the A/C controls to the bottom radio slot in a 1996(or any sn95). I would like to move mine to the bottom radio slot, and put gauges where the A/C controls currently are. Just wondering how difficult this would be I have never been behind the dash, on one of these cars but, I have been behind ALOT of other dashes. I know on some cars it would actually be possible and others it would be nearly impossible to move the A/C controls that far. I WILL at least attempt this once I get all the parts I need to install my Kenne Bell but, it's probably going to be a month or so before i have the cash to buy whats left to get. I'm going to run a wideband and boost gauge on the pillar and need somewhere to mount a oil pressure, fuel pressure and water temp gauge. I thought about getting the gauge pod to replace my clock but, then I wouldent know what time it was and i would still have a big fugly :eek: hole where the stock radio used to be. Worst case scenario I guess would be to move the radio to the bottom spot and, then put the gauges in the middle or, move the ac controls to the middle and gauges on top. If anyone has done this any input and or pictures would be greatly appreciated.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts