Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I'm trying to find a reputable shop near my home here in Michigan to install a set of Kooks Long Tubes and Catted H-Pipe. Has anyone out there had their car worked on by the guys at the MRT shop in Michigan? If so, what sort of rating would you give them?

Jon

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
just a thought but try Googleing them and look through some of the links, they will give you something about the company. Try finding the links to forums they usually give you the best results on there reputation

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
All the quotes I've received from MRT have been outrageous! I vote for Livernois!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Check out Pauls High Performance in Jackson. Paul's High Performance Website doesn't show much but his shop is pretty impressive if you can stop by. Last time I was there he had 5 new GT500's on top of the rest of the mustangs and a lightning.

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
I emailed Paul's HP before for a quote, and never heard back. I've heard he does good work, but your post makes me think he's a little TOO busy.

He's 30 miles west of my work though... not too far.

·
Bob The Mo'fukkin Builda!
10,234 Posts
phone calls are always a better way to talk to anyone. in person is even better, but at 30 miles and 5 bucks a gallon i would call first.

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Well, during the week I'm in a situation where I am not available by phone, but email isn't an issue. I understand calls are immediate and emails can be ignored, but regardless, ignoring customers is not a good way to do business.

Hell, I've never called RADMustangs and I've spent plenty there! :)

·
Bob The Mo'fukkin Builda!
10,234 Posts
much easier to reach a small vendor via email i would think. idk i'm not one of them and don't know how much work there is put into it all. i would agree with you that you would think someones job would be to answer emails though. many people don't answer emails i've noticed though. i've emailed a few buisnesses and sometimes i'll get a reply on the second one, seldom on the first.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
All the quotes I've received from MRT have been outrageous! I vote for Livernois!
I was recently quoted $650.00 for a delete plate and electric water pump install. Needless to say I told them I was being gouged and will take my business elsewhere.

·
Achieving more N/A power!
3,156 Posts
I was recently quoted $650.00 for a delete plate and electric water pump install. Needless to say I told them I was being gouged and will take my business elsewhere.
Was that with or without parts? Just labor or no?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts