Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
MOAR BOOST
9,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, my car originally came with mudflaps. I took them off when I put my cobra 17x9s on.
I think the stock ones look ugly....but at the same time I don't like the sound of stuff hitting my paint, and the mud all over my lower fenders everytime it rains.

So are there any decent looking mudflaps? Should I leave them off? There are holes from the screws now too : /

·
MOAR BOOST
9,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah...I agree to not liking the flaps. I'll probably put them back on during the winter though.
Should I put the screws back in atleast?

·
Free Mouth Hugs
9,037 Posts
Is the code for torchred d3? If not I dont get it! lol

But leave the flaps off, maybe in winter tho.

·
Registered
396 Posts
i have rear mud flap because i was tired of the chipping new paint. but i do agree on getting clear stuff over your bumpers other than mud flaps. but they dont look bad

·
Not A Regular Member
17,101 Posts
I say no to the mud flaps. I don't have any on mine and I have no issues with the paint on the rear bumper next to the wheels. Now if you want to talk about paint elsewhere on my car.. :confused:

·
Registered
133 Posts
Thought about looking for some decent looking flaps as well but I'm not finding anything I like. With the new wheel/tire combo (315/35's) in the back, I find that I get a TON of dirt/oil/crap thrown up on the quarter panel behind the tires. I think I'll just put on some of the clear bra material and call it good. :yes

·
MOAR BOOST
9,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yeah...I took the flaps off cuz my tires are outside of them in the first place...and I'm only running 275s

1 - 20 of 20 Posts