Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i just got my sss terminator mufflers in the mail today so i put them on it all went pretty well execpt for the passenger side... it didnt fit perfect it was kind of hard to get the hangers on and now that it is on the muffler tip it crooked to the right and i know some people on this forum have these mufflers and i want some advice, or if it is just a muffler thing inperticular, any feed back would be great. thanks

(too late for pictures but will try to get them tommorrow)

·
Registered
114 Posts
you can loosen the clamp at the mid pipe to adjust it more. And if you still can't get it perfect, which you might not, a muffler shop will be easily able to line it up nicely for pretty cheap

·
Registered
76 Posts
Couldn't agree more with vomitron.. As for the terminators how do they sound? You have an o'r x n headers right?

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea i have jba shorties pypes o/r x and ther terminators. they sound pretty good they deepend it up alot and they are still really loud. i like them alot they are a good deal for 300 bucks. and im loving the 4" tips.

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
Loosen all of the clamps up and use a large pry bar to bend the hangers around until everything lines up. That is all they will do at an exhuast shop.

·
Registered
744 Posts
yea i just installed new muffles too and i had the exact same problem, and what i did is i loosened the pipe from the h pipe and was able to align it perfect with the help of me drilling out the hole on the hangers a little bit so it can be move over more

·
Registered
76 Posts
yea i have jba shorties pypes o/r x and ther terminators. they sound pretty good they deepend it up alot and they are still really loud. i like them alot they are a good deal for 300 bucks. and im loving the 4" tips.
Do you happend to wanna trade for a pair of used stingers? Only 3thsnd miles on them

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Do you happend to wanna trade for a pair of used stingers? Only 3thsnd miles on them
Nah man im alright. i like my mufflers so ill pass.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts