Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the differance between the FRPP GTAs and GTBs? The GTBS look like the stock muffler with a 4" tip. I think I have the GTBs so thats why my car is so quiet.

·
Not Banned
6,620 Posts
I know the GTBs were supposedly "tuned" to replicate the exhaust note from frank's car in bullitt. i don't know about the GTAs, i like em, they sound unique next to all the other GTs runnin around here. that's why i got them. for some reason, i just like their sound. and i might be wrong but i don't think GTBs come with a 4" tip. i know the GTAs do.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OK I must have GTAs because mine have 4" tips. I just thought they would be a little louder. I cant hear them over my whipple!

·
Not Banned
6,620 Posts
well, if all you have is GTAs, then you prob won't hear them over the whipple. there not the loudest mufflers out there

·
babe, let's get packed
2,034 Posts
OK I must have GTAs because mine have 4" tips. I just thought they would be a little louder. I cant hear them over my whipple!
If I shift at 3,500 rpms I hear mine just fine, but then, my convertible isn't as sound proof as a coupe.

And they look nice. :)

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If I shift at 3,500 rpms I hear mine just fine, but then, my convertible isn't as sound proof as a coupe.

And they look nice. :)

Yea the look great. I was just wondering which ones I had since they were kinda quiet. I think i am going to put LTs on before i change out the mufflers. This should give me the little more aggressive sound Im looking for.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts