Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a SLP catback exhaust system on my car but lately ive been wanting something kind of quiet does anyone have any suggestions on a muffler that will give me a lil rumble but not restrict my exhaust a whole lot.

·
Registered
119 Posts
96 cobra mufflers, they are nice sounding not too loud but a nice rumble, not sure about the flow of them but for a factory exhaust i like it

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Flows are quieter but you might want to search youtube to see what you think. I dont know anyone would want to get rid of SLPs :D I love mine

·
Registered
159 Posts
I have Magnaflow magnapack exhaust now and I love it. It is a little louder then my Flowmaster. Maybe a Flowmaster would be just right for you. It was stock pipes w/ weld-in mufflers.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea i like my slps but im wanting my car to pass as stock i got flowmasters on my gt and i like them whos knows i might just let them be

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
yea i like my slps but im wanting my car to pass as stock i got flowmasters on my gt and i like them whos knows i might just let them be
Why do you want to pass your car off as stock? I assume you are talking about a Terminator

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea im talking about a Termi, i just always like for my stuff to seem bone stock i really like to here the motor more so then the exhaust anyways

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yea it does like to make a little noise

·
Registered
39 Posts
On my gt i just installed a MAC off road prochamber and MAC catback with 3.5'' tips. I dont how it would sound with a 4valve or whipple but i bout it because it sounds different than all the mustangs around where i live and its quieter till you get into it, just a thought. when i'm cruisin 55-60 its not bad at all, quieter than flowmasters, but when i get on it you can hear it pretty good.

heres one

damn this makes me want a cobra or a 4 valve so damn bad

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Go with Magnaflow

1 - 11 of 11 Posts