Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright so i have the o/r prochamber and 40s, its loud but could be louder, sounds pretty god damn good,

but i was wandering how it would sound with some MAC mufflers, louder and better? looking for everyones opinions

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea thats what i was thinking man, where can i get some of those, are the stingers the same thing as the S-type, got a link to some?

·
MM's Ford Truck Guy
1,352 Posts
lm1's or lm2's or you could got wit the mac they all sound freakin amazing and loud as hell

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lm1's or lm2's or you could got wit the mac they all sound freakin amazing and loud as hell
i dont like the way SLP sounds on these cars, SLP is out of the question, especially the loud mouths

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,556 Posts
I have Flows, but after hearing my neighbors '04 Cobra. I would have to agree that Borla stingers sound the best.

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well where in the hell can i get some

·
MM's Ford Truck Guy
1,352 Posts
well i have never heard them so i wouldnt know every1 around were i live have slp and magnaflow and mac, mac and slp sound the best from wut ive heard which i have never heard borla stingers

·
Banned
2,403 Posts

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yea i was thinking of just buying the mufflers, i dont like the way the exhaust exits look, plus i already have exits and such, i know everythings not gonna line up do to my offset inlet/outlet but i can fix that, anywhere to just get the muffs, or should i just take the hit and buy the catback, i really dont like the tips on the borla stinger catback

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
scratch the exit thing, looks basically like the stock exits on my mach, there not bad at all

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i corrected myself about the tips, thought they looked different before i looked at them, sooooo damn near 700 bucks to spend on the stingers now

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
what are the borla S-type mufflers on there website, different from the stingers?

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
so couldnt i buy the stingers seperatly then, you can buy the S-type mufflers from there site 115 a peice i beleive

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
some people have bought used mufflers of people that were stingers and they didnt work right with their catback, its bes to just buy the whole catback then sell what you have.

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yea ill get the catback for the god damn 700, my friend is buying a 01 cobra very soon so ill just give him the flows and mac exits and stuff

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
he is doing a solid axle swap almost immediatly

1 - 20 of 34 Posts