1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
MM Gaming Guru
5,692 Posts
Wow, reps for this post, thanks a bunch. I've been wanting to sub but didn't want to just burn $24, just ordered a year.

·
I wanna SPRAY!
7,461 Posts
I bought a 2 year subscription last year and im still receiving magazines. Not sure what happened Dennis.

·
Super Moderator
14,581 Posts
I mean it's not a big loss if you do end up with only a couple issues...I just ordered 4 years worth for $16. I mean the cost of one issue in the store is what, like $6 or $7. So it pays for itself after that. Saved $103.88 on mine. I use that site all the time when deals like this show up. Never had any issues with it.

·
MM Elder/Retired Site Mod
11,488 Posts
i think i know what happend. i moved. apparently my postal carrier is too stupid to foward my mail. they forwarded everything but the magazine. i changed my address on the site so we will see if i get it again

·
Jackpot, fishypoopypants!
1,986 Posts
i think i know what happend. i moved. apparently my postal carrier is too stupid to foward my mail. they forwarded everything but the magazine. i changed my address on the site so we will see if i get it again
For whatever wacky reason, the USPS will only forward magazine subscriptions for 30 days. Which means one issue. They'll forward your regular mail for six months, but magazines for one. What ****ing difference it makes, I don't know.

·
MM Elder/Retired Site Mod
11,488 Posts
they never forwarded a single issue lol. then they wonder why the usps is in the shitter. well you see when you raise prices yearly and offer **** service thats what happens

·
Jackpot, fishypoopypants!
1,986 Posts
they never forwarded a single issue lol. then they wonder why the usps is in the shitter. well you see when you raise prices yearly and offer **** service thats what happens
Yup.

I mail one single thing a month. Just one. I bought a "forever" book of stamps three years ago for $12.00, and I'm still using them. (there was a period of a year where I didn't mail anything at all.) **** you, USPOS.

But damned if I don't get a whole half-acre of junkmail and coupon **** every damn day.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts