Modded Mustang Forums banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
4,562 Posts
Glad someone can see the hypocrisy.

The Govt lady, they could have put her on another job or had someone sit in for the LGBT marriages. But they chose to make a point out of her by jailing her for her religious beliefs. I felt that was extreme punishment for what could have been solved simply, like I said, by having someone else in the office sit in for the rare occasion a LGBT couple wanted to tie the knot.
Actually, she was elected to her position. She can't be fired, she can't be put into another position, she was elected to be the county clerk. Either she does the job, allows someone to do it in her place, or it doesn't get done. She can be impeached, but as Mike pointed out, that's unlikely due to the local beliefs.

·
Registered
6,093 Posts
Isn't this what you always cry about when I ignore your BS points? :yes
Your ignorance has no place in this discussion. That you ignore facts is your own undoing.

John

·
Hi I'm Sean
3,962 Posts
I'm still trying to figure out where in the Quran it says you can't handle/transport alcohol. I know imbibing is verboten, but that's nowhere near the same as driving a truck that happens to have a few cases of booze in the back.

If I refused to write some of the extremist **** I have to write all day at work, sure, my beliefs would be accommodated, but I'd be an asshole for it. I wish those two guys luck finding and keeping new jobs. They got lucky this time, but eventually those two assholes will run across a complete dick. And dicks tend to **** the assholes one way or another.
Couldn't you have just said consuming Mr. SAT words.

·
Registered
6,093 Posts
Your name and location are quite fitting, and correspond well to your posts :thumb:
Yes I know. Both make a lot of sense.

I point out your hypocrisy and then you blame me for your BS? Typical of you.
Now here is where the "Pot calling the kettle black" phrase is appropriate.....

John

41 - 49 of 49 Posts