Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Stew
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You dont like it? I was thinking of doing that.... i think im going to get the catted version of the xpipe though.... install looked pretty easy besides the o2 sensor crap.... maybe they have fixed that by now

·
Registered
491 Posts
I really liked the Avenged Sevenfold extended play. And ya, after listening to it a total of three times, it sounds like ass.

·
Stew
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hmmm, i actually like it. I bet the catted version would tone some of that down though

·
The Aviator
6,305 Posts
Stewart: Louder is not always better, and I know your bias because you have the roush lol

·
Stew
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well what the hell am i supposed to do when i get headers and o/r pipe? Do like SC and sell my roushes? Thats a lot of work and money!

·
The Aviator
6,305 Posts
well what the hell am i supposed to do when i get headers and o/r pipe? Do like SC and sell my roushes? Thats a lot of work and money!
Never go on impulse, it'll destroy your wallet. Plan ahead and map out what you want to do. That's what I'm doing... all my mods are done for a greater purpose rather than done for individual benefits. :yes

·
The Aviator
6,305 Posts
Don't be a wuss, I want to see 500RWHP and then some

·
Stew
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i feel like headers are a basic necessity though as far as bolt ons go! Gears would be nice, but that will require a mechanic and stuff

·
Premium Member
960 Posts
Am i the only one who hears a fartcan? When did they install it? Def didnt see it in the vid.

·
Stew
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Am i the only one who hears a fartcan? When did they install it? Def didnt see it in the vid.
now now... in some communities that sound is the sound of upper class! BTW, i know you have a short exhaust clip for yours in the exhaust section, but can we get some more of that?

·
Premium Member
960 Posts
now now... in some communities that sound is the sound of upper class! BTW, i know you have a short exhaust clip for yours in the exhaust section, but can we get some more of that?
You wantz now or later, Before or after the new mufflerz?

·
Premium Member
960 Posts
Both. If i remember, it soundz like teh sex
Ah... Just gotta have everything huh?

It does unless im crusing and pass 3k. then it sounds like :eek:

1 - 20 of 125 Posts