gross :puke

·
Registered
444 Posts
i wanna log into my ebay account and ask questions lol

·
Registered
437 Posts
:lmao that looks like ass, the interior doesn't even look finished with that center console in there! poor mustang.. :(

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
There is no saving that mustang. It should just be scrapped so it no longer has to feel the shame of what the owner did to it.

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
V-6 3.8 ELECTRONIC FUEL INJECTION,
COBRA PACKAGE,

Because a Cobra was a package for the V6 Cars... not an acuall trim level.

ALPINE 1000 WATT AMP, 2 TWELVE INCH COMP. SUB WOOFERS, 3 DVD PLAYER SCREEN, SHAVED DOOR HANDLES THAT OPEN WITH REMOTE, TUNED EXHAUST,

Because Exhaust pipes have to be tuned with the enigne to flow properly.

TRICK AIR SUSPENSION (AIR BAGS), STROBE LIGHTING INSIDE AND OUTSIDE,

Because its the **** yo!

20" CHROME WHEELS, PERFORMANCE TIRES.

Because 20" Rims need extream performance tires to handle the increased surface area on the road. More HP on the road at one time also !

CAR HAS WON 17 FIRST PLACE AWARDS IN THE STATE OF OHIO !!!!! CALL DOUG AT 330-792-8500 FOR MORE INFO!!

Because I can't pay people off in other states.

... nuff said

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
I just sent this question to him:

So what does the Cobra Package add to the car? Was curious since you mentioned it in the ad. Are there any performance mods done to it? Do you know how much HP the car is putting out?

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
junk

·
I Eat Baby Stangs
3,928 Posts
:lmao OMG!!! There is a guy that in my area with a white 98 that looks just like that with the 3.8 V6, same body kit, rear spoiler and tailights and so on. Dual exhaust also. He had it in my shop 2 weeks ago because he couldnt put his own winter rims on lmao. I spanked his ass up and down Interstate 283 on my way to school a few weeks ago with my 2.0 liter Mercury.:p

1 - 20 of 22 Posts