Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A guy told me once that you shouldnt have those dumps on an LX.. GT only, I was like pshhh, who gives a ****, now every time I look at the ass end I wonder if that dude was right. what yall think? ps: still learning how to post pic's

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
u should dump it right after the muffeler.. that is the first time i have ever seen them dumped on an lx like that lol it should have 2 chrome tailpipes.

·
Registered
334 Posts
I think the 2 chrome LX style tips look better, but all that matters is if you like em or not.

I don't think it's mustang blasphemy or anything

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
dump it after the muffeler and leave the right side turndown there so people think u have a 4 cylender :)

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
it doesnt look terrible but if i had an LX i would definitely go with pipes and straight tips out the back......and with a GT just dump it after the mufflers

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
who gives a **** what anyone else thinks, its your car man, do with it what YOU like

·
Registered
685 Posts

·
Banned
1,598 Posts
just returning the favor of anally correcting you :eek:
ok, stating the fact that LX pipes are stainless and not chrome is not being anally corrective. that could be usefull info for someone who doesn't know any better.

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
i think thats a different section guys....

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
A guy told me once that you shouldnt have those dumps on an LX.. GT only, I was like pshhh, who gives a ****, now every time I look at the ass end I wonder if that dude was right. what yall think? ps: still learning how to post pic's

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA those arent dumps those are just turndowns like the stock GT tailpipes...dump are like turndowns just that dumps come directly off of the muffler itself before the axle..in my opinion get some LX tailpipes out the back, hate the look of no exhuast out the back and more in my opinion real dumps sound retarded...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts