Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, so I'm looking at getting a 68 cougar. here are pics, let me know if you think its worth it or not, i dont need another resto project but its a good deal, here are the pics.

the guy wants $2200 CDN for it. Theres some extra parts in a trailer too and it comes with a....390 i think. Anyway. Back to the question, if i get this, since theres no front end, will a Mustang front clip fit on this with the fenders, header panel, lights, grille, etc.? and also is this a good deal or no?

·
The Big Spoon
3,214 Posts
seems a little rich to me. if you do get it, the parts should swap over. i have not had any cougers though so i couldnt tell you how the lines will flow back by the doors if you do a front clip swap with doors. if i was buying this coug, i would keep it a coug.

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I suppose youre right about the 'keep it a cougar' part. Furthest I'd go is putting the Shelby rear light bezels on, but thats about it.

·
The Big Spoon
3,214 Posts
it does look like a solid piece though. may have to splurge. it will be nice to have something different. cougs always catch my eye for that reason.... there are lots of gen 1 stangs around.... not so many cougs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts