Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am jumping! from SO_CAL, to Daytona Beach, FLORIDA! probably gonna make the drive! anyone know of any clubs? drives?

ALSO! any one have any suggestions for me on good places to eat? places to stay away from whether it be food or WHATEVER! this is a BIG change for me, so different things i should try? the women?

help out a fellow MM...

thanks any and all is helpful!

·
Cones = Yummy!
2,241 Posts
i am jumping! from SO_CAL, to Daytona Beach, FLORIDA! probably gonna make the drive! anyone know of any clubs? drives?

ALSO! any one have any suggestions for me on good places to eat? places to stay away from whether it be food or WHATEVER! this is a BIG change for me, so different things i should try? the women?

help out a fellow MM...

thanks any and all is helpful!
Check out the regional threads...should find locals there..

·
Registered
7,991 Posts
UGH daytona, that place is on such a slide into a **** hole. Id look in the areas around it and stay out of Daytona, but thats just me. check out fuelslut.net for a local group, they are in orlando, but its like a 40 min ride down I-4

·
Registered
4,987 Posts
check out fuelslut.net for a local group, they are in orlando, but its like a 40 min ride down I-4
+1 there is a small group of people that are on FS that have a local Daytona meet i believe its on a Thursday night

There is something to do in Orlando almost every night so im sure you will find something or someone to do.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Delray/Boca here!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts