Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Absens haeres non erit
2,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I finally got hit at Auburn Univ. I have been just counting my days at Auburn until my car gets hit. This place has the absolute worst drivers ever. No sh1t its a college town, but its pathetic how many times you can almost get hit every day here.

I'll post pics tonight. The damage isn't that bad, but then again when is your car getting hit ever not that bad.

First I want to start off telling the story with this. A police officer was behind me when the Jeep backed into me. I was stuck in traffic on a two lane road, I hadn't moved for probably 2 minutes. On each side of the road there are cars diagonally parked. Well this guy whose car is almost perpendicular to mine jumps in to his giagantic jeep with front and rear aftermarket kill babies steel bumpers. He starts his car up (BTW I was watching the whole time) and I see his reverse lights come on, no problem. Then I hear him rev it up, oh its a manual, and bam!! he lets the clutch out at plows into my passenger side door. WTF!!! What's funny is the cop called him a retard and asked what he was thinking. The kid was high or something. Probably weed. Wish that dumbass could go to jail. I am 100% anti-drugs, and thats what you get damn pothead. Oh course his jeep has no damage what so ever, not even a scratch.

And my car is for sale, and people are calling me to check it out.

So if any one knows any good body shops atlanta or auburn please tell me.

Semper Fi.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
D'oh, sorry to hear about that! Hope you get it sorted quickly.

It's always worse when you're watching the accident happen. A 16 y/o girl changed lanes at a stop light - everyone was stopped and she just turns her wheel and slowly drives her big, white, Lexus SUV into my drivers side door. Luckily it was the little roadster I used to own and not my new GT. But it was unnerving sitting inside, boxed in by other cars at the light and screaming at the big white iceberg through the window, pounding on the car horn. The iceberg just slowly goes C-R-U-N-C-H. $3,500 worth of crunch. And not a thing I could have done about it.

·
April 2012 ROTM
4,739 Posts
Im soon to be a college student myself, the way some of my friends drive is rediculous. I dont mind speed or anything like that but anything under say 20 MPH the retard switch flips on and its like wtf are you thinking? lol

·
Registered
54 Posts
Man it never seems to fail. No matter how carefull you are theres always some idiot out there that ends up ruining your day. I hope you get things worked out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts