Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I just bought a mustang gt 2003 convertible. it is stock to the bone and has around 60,000 miles on it. My dream has always been to have a turbo car but we all know that dreams dont always come true. I am not a mechanic but i do know the difference between a KB a turbo and a procharger. so my question is what should i go with i live in miami its hot all year long here im not looking for a 10 second car either i just want something thats not going to cost me a arm or a leg but will give me some power to spank people on the street and have more power under the hood

I am first of all going to put flowmasters on the mustang to start off and then from there ill go on to the turbo kit is there anything else that i need on the car before i put any turbo or supercharged kit?

·
Registered
20 Posts
man i just bought an 03 GT as well and to be honest, i cant afford the gas lol. Just imagine how much gas you'll be buying. What I'm gonna do to mine is just add a few things like; gears, pullys, cams and some other stuff. Putting a supercharger in costs enough for another car. Its your choice though, if you got the mula then I'd say go for it. From what I heard, once you buy a supercharger, turbo or what have you, your gonna have to upgrade everything else as well so your car can handle the power.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts