Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chances are you have lost your Mustang Keyless Entry Remote (Key Fob) at some point during ownership. Maybe you are one of the lucky ones that found it again; however, if you fall into the group who never found yours again don’t worry. Getting a new key fob and reprogramming it takes very little time and effort. Check out the following two videos that covers the process for 94-98 Mustang and 99-04 Mustangs.

This process is also great for those who picked up a used Mustang and only got one key fob with the purchase.

Program 94-98 Mustang Keyless Entry Remote -- Key Fob

Program 1999-09 Mustang Keyless Entry Remote -- Key Fob

For more Mustang restoration and tech videos be sure to check out our YouTube Channel

·
Not a Vert
1,655 Posts
Sweet vid. I had a slight hard time finding the program method this summer. Stole my parents old ford key fobs. I now have 3 total :lol

·
Mustang Enthusiast
218 Posts
You can add keys without a locksmith or dealer only if you have 2 keys. That is in 99-Newer mustangs. If you have 2 I can probably get you the steps.

Source: My dad's a locksmith :yes

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
5,519 Posts
You can add keys without a locksmith or dealer only if you have 2 keys. That is in 99-Newer mustangs. If you have 2 I can probably get you the steps.

Source: My dad's a locksmith :yes

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App
I only have one key. Doh!

I need my trunk lock cylinder fixed also. I need a lock smith

Sent from my XT907 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Mustang Enthusiast
218 Posts
My ignition lock key doesn't match my door/trunk locks :facepalm:
I have everything to get it fixed but don't have time for that right now and I'm worried about my remote failing and getting locked out of my car..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts