Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im trying to get a Mustang meeting going some time when it gets warmer out maybe in March or Mid April. I was Just wondering how many people would be intresting in the Tristate Area if a meet could be organized?

·
Registered
904 Posts
id be game, sounds like fun

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
where at tho? theres plenty of parking lots all over lol. theres a meet every thursday at cunnigham park in queens alot of fords, some goats, and vettes.. sometimes we have some exotics that stop by but its mainly gtos vettes and a **** load of mustangs

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was thinking of Mid Atlantic go carts and then a meet in either their lot or at the fridays down the road in New Castle, DE. Let me know who would be down for this otherwise we could have a BBQ and a meet.

·
Noob Slayer
2,447 Posts
im down. when?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
im thinking March 15 i just got to call and let them know that were going to be coming so i need a list of all people that will be coming.

·
Registered
927 Posts
im in

·
Registered
156 Posts
so where do we meet at? I'm only a half hour from new castle

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
FROM PHILADELPHIA & NORTH:
Take I-95 south to I-295 in DE. Take to Rt. 13 North (Wilmington). Make right between
Cohen Bros Furniture & Tristate Storage. MAGP is located behind Tristate Storage.

FROM NORTHEAST MD & SOUTH:
Take I-95 North to I-295 North (Towards Delaware Memorial Bridge). Take to Rt. 13
North (Wilmington). Make right between Cohen Bros Furniture & Tristate Storage.
MAGP is located behind Tristate Storage.

FROM NJ & NY:
Follow I-295 South in DE after DE Memorial Bridge to Rt. 13 North. Make right between
Cohen Bros Furniture & Tristate Storage. MAGP is located behind Tristate Storage.

FROM SOUTHERN DE & EASTERN MD
Take Rt. 1 North over C & D Canal. When Rt. 1 and Rt. 13 split, follow Rt. 13 North.
Go past I-295 interchange. Make right between Cohen Bros Furniture & Tristate Storage.
MAGP is located behind Tristate Storage.

Date: March 15
Time: 1:00 till the last car leaves

·
Registered
991 Posts
i dont think im going to be able to make the meet...i got hit three weeks ago and i just got all my parts from cervinis to get put on at the body shop and i dont think its going to be done by then...:(:(..this sucks...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts