Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
does anyone know of any big ford or mustang weeks in ga. the closest i know of is in myrtle beach but i want to find one local to go to this summer. also i live in west ga and would love to have a weekend cruise around with some other stang fanatics.

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Where is GA are you? Im in Augusta...the CSRA Mustang club has some good ones around here. They also do cruises to out of town shows...pretty fun

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i live in west ga so im on the other side of atl. how often do the go to out of town shows?

·
Registered
594 Posts
Not much goes on in GA except for in Commerce.

I live in north GA. Dawsonville to be exact.

·
Premium Member
450 Posts
The Mitty is coming up at Road Atlanta April 28-May 1. It's a vintage racing event - while not Mustang specific, they typically have a good sized contingent of Mustangs show up, everything from Shelbies to Trans Am cars to later IMSA racers. I'll be there at our sponsor booth.

·
Registered
77 Posts
SITH IV: IN & OUT TOUR [HOSTED BY THE SILVER MUSTANG REGISTRY] - all colors welcome

Another Show:

...and another:
May 14th Tara Mustang Club
Gene Evans Ford, Union City, Ga. Car Show
Union City, Georgia
GA - Tara Mustang Club presents 19th Annual Mustang & All Ford Show, May 14, 2011 at Gene Evans Ford Body Shop in Union City, Georgia. Event hours are 10 am to 5 pm. Registration is open 9am to 12 noon. The registration fee is $25. Register by May 7, 2011 at $20. Contact Bob Mathews at (770) 787-9427 for more information, or visit the web site at taramustangclub.org.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts