Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok as yall know i got an 01 gt puttin a 96 cobra engine in it done got some work started bore .20 over forged pistons rods new crank stage 2 ports and stage 2 comp cams. now im being told i might be going to korea for a yr then alaska for 2. dont really want to sell the car but otherwise it will just sit for 3 yrs without running which is bad for the car. so i was thinkin i might goahead and sell it then while im gone save all the money i can and buy a new gt500 but the thing is the gt is my first mustang and i really dont want to part with it but i dont want it to get ruined just sittin there. what should i do sell and get a new gt500 when i get back or keep it and put it in storage

·
Registered
649 Posts
eh, i missed my first stang, but i love my lastest one...

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
cant u have someone take care of it when u are gone?

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cant u have someone take care of it when u are gone?
my dad said he could probably keep it for the 1st yr but hes wantin to move within the next 3yr which means maybe 2yrs but the 3rd is a no go unless he doesnt move and other than that i dont trust to leave it with anybody

·
Registered
44 Posts
3 years is a long time for a car to sit. If you know for sure you can't bring it with then maybe selling isn't a bad idea. Save the money from the sale and a little extra and buy a new one when you get back.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts