Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
what is a rtr??
"It’s been worth the wait as the Mustang RTR arrives in 2010 as a dealer-installed appearance/performance kit available with the Ford Mustang GT package at select Ford dealerships. V6 package is soon to follow."

About | Ford Mustang RTR

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nope looking to get one but the dealer in my area has never put one together even though they are a certified rtr dealer if that makes any sense

·
Registered
664 Posts
Don't own one because:

1. They look gay
2. Their to expensive (not worth it)
3.They look gay (besides the wheels)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Don't own one because:

1. They look gay
2. Their to expensive (not worth it)
3.They look gay (besides the wheels)
Easy there Morty.

I think the RTR is 2nd-3rd best after market vehicle, although since it is a dealer option I guess it really isn't after market, but you guys know what I mean.

Honestly, I prefer the Roush body kit, to me it gives off the most muscle car nostalgia.

1. Roush
1b. Boss 302/CS kit --- aggressive and classic
2. 3D Carbon --- MRT Predator is a beast! Sounds the best overall imo
3. RTR --- Gittin Jr. put together a great car
4. Saleen --- Too Euro looking for me
5. Cervini's and the rest look too spaceshipy for me.

who here owns one, what dealer did u get it from
Honestly, I would just buy all the parts off Blue Oval Industries site and install yourself. CDC front spoiler, RTR wheels w/ Falkens, all the RTR emblems, etc...

You would save yourself thousands

·
Registered
664 Posts
Im not a fan of the front splitter/badges or spoiler and I took a look at a sterling gray RTR on the lot while my car was getting some work done and I couldn't believe how much over MSRP they were asking, it was like 8-10k higher. Give me 8-10k and I could come up with a better set up then what they had going on.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Im not a fan of the front splitter/badges or spoiler and I took a look at a sterling gray RTR on the lot while my car was getting some work done and I couldn't believe how much over MSRP they were asking, it was like 8-10k higher. Give me 8-10k and I could come up with a better set up then what they had going on.
I definitely agree with that. Way overpriced, with minimal to no performance upgrades. Then again most after market or specialty cars are overpriced, getting the parts and installing yourself is the best way to go.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
so i take it u dont like the front splitter on the boss either? but if you dont like it thats your opinion i respect that, not that i was asking for it just wondering if some one on here had one or knew of someone who did

·
Registered
664 Posts
Are you looking to buy one? Where are you cause there is a dealer right down the road from my house that would love to sell you one for way overprice

·
Registered
358 Posts
Eeeek.....I like the wheels and the steering wheel and that's about it.....that front and rear looks like dookie to me....and I hate when they put their aftermarket logos everywhere like that.

·
Registered
97 Posts
my car is going in to ford for the full RTR upgrade next week. pics to follow. and if you think it looks gay your trippen.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Or you might just be sane

1 - 15 of 15 Posts