Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wondering if anyone else is having issues with their seats on their stangs. I have an 08 with right at 13k miles on it and the seats are ALL changing colors and look horrible. They are the tan leather. :mad: I'm really upset with how much time and love I put into my baby that Ford used such cheap leather.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Well the 99-04 mustang seats just let you slide around so I picked up a set of 93 cobra seats and used Duplicolor vinyl/fabric spray. This stuff is amazing and covers vinyl like the stock color. Prep is everything and I would advise you to do a few youtube searches and google before you attempt something like this. That being said it is a great alternative to put some life back in the seats. Here is a link to the seats I did just this past Sunday.

http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/99-04/213245-duplicolor-vinyl-fabric-spray.html

·
Premium Member
1,169 Posts
yea, i really dont think the OP is going to spraypaint his leather seats.... I would contact FORD and see if they can do anything for you. not your dealership, but ford itself.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts