Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, so my 2000 mustang Gt has been running a little off lately, no one seems to be sure what the problem is (ford & mechanics I know) so I was wondering if any of you know a good mustang tech that can help me out maybe one with a dyno ? Around Quebec and Ontario if possible. I love my car and want her to be healthy again lol.

Thanks in advance to all my fellow mustang lovers.

·
Registered
115 Posts
There are so many things that could make a car run a little off you have to give more info. Are you throwing and codes? Take it to a shop that can read your diagnostic output, if no codes start with the fuel filter. A dyno wont help, it's just a expensive code reader unless you want to know your HP and torque.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've plugged in my sct tuner a while back and no codes came up, Ill give it a try again tonight after work. And aw ok I figured a dyno and mustang tech would be able to properly tune the car and get it back to perfect. Ok thanks I'll check Out if there's any codes and if not I'll start with the fuel filter. What other information could i provide to help ? Besides the codes and what not...... Btw my car is a 2002 not 2000 just to clear that up lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts