Modded Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From 0 - 90 he had me by a car or two. Idk what year exactly it was...300c is rated at 340 HP and 390 tq. Am I just a bad driver or are those actually mustang killers too? My only mod is a 89 performance tune. No idea if he had anyhing done too his.

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
i'd say your just a bad driver.

my buddy has a hemi charger which is the same thing and when my car was stock (slower than your car stock) i beat him 2 cars from a dig and roll...and even bogged on the dig run so he got the hit

but who knows, maybe he wasn't stock

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Sometimes you're just not in the right gear from the get go. It's not totally about being a bad driver. However, if you were a good driver, you'd have been in the correct gear. Lord knows I've lost a ton of races because I should have been in a lower gear.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah idk. It says those cars do 0 - 60 in the low 4's. Mustangs low 5's.1/4 mile in high 13's. Mustang is the same. But all that torque gives him a good jump. Maybe id beat him at the top end at 100+ but I braked at 90 so who knows.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Exactly. Who knows.

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
keep in mind OP that street racing isn't allowed anywhere outside the street 101 section....

as for your run...you sure it wasn't the srt8 300c

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.