Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright well, About one month after mustang week this year Ill be graduating college and my parents offered to put me and my brother or a buddy on a cruise or something cool.. Im kinda think **** a cruise maybe we should go to mustang week, So I have never been and it looks like paradise, Just kinda seeing how it goes and whos going, as well as who in the central texas area is going? Id hate to ride the 1300 miles out there by myself so If yall are going let me know, as well as if you have been how was it? what goes on there? just looking for personal detials and things to consider!!

·
IG: opiesvt
8,782 Posts
I'm seriously considering making the trip. I'm in South Texas and will be renting a truck/trailering the Cobra :rockon

Gonna be a long drive but I love driving so it'll be fun.

·
Registered
595 Posts
<---Tampa, FL here! My gf and I are wanting to go really bad! Just gotta see... there is alot of stuff happening this summer that we are trying to do kind of all at the same time. lol

interested in seeing how many respond to this thread that they are going!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.