Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay i dont have alot of $$$ and i wanted rims really bad but can't afford any right now or anytime soon, so i was just lookin around to find some stangs with mods and the stock mustang wheels like the ones on my car. Well to get to it the whole point of this thread is i was wondering if you have a car with the stock wheels and mods if so could you post some pics of your car on here please so i can see how it looks and get some ideas to try to decide something i was also think of painting them black but have no idea what that would look like so dont wanna try and not like it.but what im talking about is mainly like this one i saw in another thread...

·
The Despised Vert
3,557 Posts
As far as looks go mine is stock except for the grill and the 2" lowering springs

·
Registered
509 Posts
looks i have 20 inch vossed rims and cervinis 2.5inch cowl hood

·
Blood, Sweat and Gears...
2,139 Posts
This my Beast:cool:

·
Registered
68 Posts
keep your head up nasty, you will get where u wanna be! there are still a few of us that cannot go right from the dealer to a shop for some sick mod work! it will all come in good time, trust me! l.ll,

·
Banned
5,174 Posts
keep your head up nasty, you will get where u wanna be! there are still a few of us that cannot go right from the dealer to a shop for some sick mod work! it will all come in good time, trust me! l.ll,

I concur... I've had my car for more than a year and tomorow I'm ordering my first power mod...

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
LCpl, normally I don't like that shiny gas cap deal, but on the redfire car it looks good. I think maybe 06RedfireGT should get one of those too.

·
Banned
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yea im just trying to do to many things at once im focusing on finishing school right now but the car is up there to.I know eventually i will be there but im like everyone modding their car no 1 really wants to wait but im not rushing and messing up things so i will have to wait. but thanks for the confidence mad03...

·
Registered
20 Posts
I agree i have had my car for 2mts and dont have alot of money so i saved up and ordered a cold air intake, chip, gears, and nitrous.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts