Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
SleeperStang
3,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tell me about this thing. Can't find to much info on fitment and what not. Have a chance to pick one up cheap painted the same color as my car already. Figured it would go good with the saleen wheels I just picked up. :naughty:

·
SleeperStang
3,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No the one that looks like a raised saleen spoiler.... Kinda turns up more in the back

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
how cheap are you talking. it depends on the price. if its cheap as hell then why not. it doesnt look so bad and you could always have a body shop fit it to your car. but if its close to the price listed in that link i would just buy a kaenen or authentic saleen wing.
I cant really say how well that xenon fits as i do not know.

·
Better than Drugs!
2,064 Posts
authentic saleen wing, from what i have seen unless on a real saleen, fits like dog ****. I had one previously, and it was ****. Didnt fit the quarters.

Go with a tiger racing, Saleen t1. its the one that is on the car in my avi. or just google saleen t1. its sick and looks good with some fat ass rears. The xenon i thought was rather good looking, although resembles the boss shinoda wing. Google..again.

·
SleeperStang
3,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
$40 cheap..not a fan of how it mounts, from what i have read it mounts with tape. How would a body shop mount it?

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
holy crap the t1 wing is huge. and not a fan of double sided tape mounting. you want something that bolts in nice and secure. call a body shp and see what thye can do. for 40 bucks i would

·
Registered
116 Posts
...Any body piece that has to be taped on should not be on a Mustang. I bet a body shop would just used tape as well. Unless they used some sort of epoxy but still I think that would have trouble adhering to the paint.

·
SleeperStang
3,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yea i dont think im going to pick it up, i know its only $40 but i dont like the idea of taping a spoiler on.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts