Modded Mustang Forums banner
41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I try to only have my O/R H on during the weekend or on rare occasions because I work at the CHP Academy and they would always look when I had to stop at the front gate/guard post and take off from a stop. A lot of cops said it sounded really good but I know some thought it was way too loud. Even with the cats I know its gotta be over the allowed db's. Im running a straight through setup so I know Im way way louder than any other Mustang there, but if your real tight with the officers then you could drive in everyday with expired registration (ive seen this before). Most of them say that they'll only pull you over if your an obvious gross polluter and if your not in a neighborhood then theyre not that concerned with the db's. But if you get pulled over for street racing, reckless driving or DUI etc. then they'll throw the book at you for the illegal mods
This is hella old post but in California it’s a misdemeanor to street race and speeding is a misdemeanor as well you don’t go to jail for misdemeanors in Cali it’s a sight release lol 😂

41 - 43 of 43 Posts