Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What could i get with O/R x-pipe, SLP LM1 catback, 4:10 gears, drag radial, JLT RAI and good driving in the 1/4

·
Registered
806 Posts
low 13s

·
Registered
198 Posts
yeah im with them low 13s

·
Registered
400 Posts
I have seen a guy drive a stock gt with slicks run a 13.6, but he was a professional driver. so with those mods you can get low 13s depending on your driving skills

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
+1 on what everyone else said. you should be good for the low 13's man.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I am horrible at driving, but with pullies, timing adjuster, offroad x-pipe, catback, and a drop in filter. I was hitting 13.7's and 13.8's @104 and 105mph all day. With 60's better then my crappy 2.3's you should be at low 13's

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
mid 13s no problem, get some headers

·
Registered
922 Posts
well none of those mods add much in the way of real power, and sounds like you havent run before. And if you dont do a good burnout youll still spin like a mad man out of the hole......Id say high 13s at best for your first run.

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
you dont want to do a burnout on street tires. when they get hot they get gummy and will not hook. the best thing you can do is not smoke them, get up to the line, run through the wtaer, rev up and drop the clutch and just go untill it stops spinning. you dont want those things burning or it will be shitty. also if your burning out and spinning off the line, your ****ing up the track for everyone else who is running slicks or drag radials

·
Registered
922 Posts
He said with drag radials chief.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
we cant tell you what you will run.. POTENTIALLY, if you iced your intake and the thing is maintained.. 13.2-3 if your a KICK ass driver.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts