Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

It's been a minute. I sold my 02 and ended up in a vette. I still have the vette but i just picked up a 1990 GT with some interesting history. lol

So this was built up in syracuse NY and was tuned at Larocca. The guy i bought it off of bought it in 06 or 07. Here's the original craigslist ad

So anyway, i picked it up on saturday. It now has a forged 331 in it. Same build otherwise. Supposedly it put down over 500 wheel without the nitrous.

I started cleaning it up. Moved the tach, started cleaning the interior. Ordered new headlights. Ordered a head unit, speakers, amp, wide band 02 gauge/kit, Boost gauge, and a radio panel that will allow me to put 2 gauges above the head unit.

My buddy that i sold my 02 to came over to check out the new to me fox. We were having some pretty crazy high school flashbacks haha.

moved the tach to the dash so it stops trying to rip the gauge hood off. and started wiping things down.

My intention is to use this thread as my build thread as i go... I'll update as it comes along.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Welcome back, congrats & good luck with the 90 project..

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Nice project!

On a side note, post over on Sn95Forums, it’s busier over there and there are a lot of cool guys. No need for an sn95.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts