Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I had a few mustangs in highschool and college but never was able to hold on to them because of my irresponsible youth...now that I am a bit older I have acuired a "new to me" 1993 mustang GT.
Very good condition inside and out it was owned by a 70yr old retired firefighter then sold to an ASE master tech for ford who did the mods before I bought it last week.
let me know what you think as far as what I should do or shouldnt...any pointers would be great!
The only thing I have done yet was tint the windows...

1993 GT 5.0
103,000 miles

suspension:
eibach springs 2'' drop
megabite Jr upper/lower control arms in the rear

cooling:
Mishimoto aluminum radiator

Trans:
Pro-50 short throw shifter
Hurst stick and pistol grip handle

Drive:
30lb injectors
walbro 255 lph fuel pump
Msd ignition
1.62 roller rockers
e303 cam
aluminum underdrive pullys
aluminum smog pump delete pully and bracket
roush 351 heads
BBK upper/lower intake
BBK 70mm throttle body
4:10 gears
svo headers
bbk xpipe
pypes violator mufflers
edlebrock chrome plated valve cvrs
aluminum driveshaft

Sound system:
Pioneer head unit cd/bluetooth/usb/aux out
Boston accustics speakers all the way around w/ tweeters up front
2 Boston accustics amps for highs and bass
(2) 10'' kicker comp subs

AC and heat work good and the thing drives like a raped ape...I love it

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh yea here is a pic of it after tint the other day at my buddys house... thats my buddy dave the tinter in the pic...

·
Registered
314 Posts
Great find and welcome to the forum. Car looks real clean. Enjoy the stay but are you going to mod the gt?

·
Registered
314 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Great find and welcome to the forum. Car looks real clean. Enjoy the stay but are you going to mod the gt?
I realy dont know where to start...I was thinkin putting together a stroker motor when this one goes...
how long do they last? the previouse owner took realy good care of it so it might be a while!

·
Registered
314 Posts
my 87 had 250k miles on the stocker. Been driven to hell and back but he was a mechanic and treated her to all the regular maintenance you could ask for. Then it was bored cleaned up and made the hp below with a kenne bell and still holding. they are stout little engines! Only difference between ours is yours has different pistons.

If i were you i would stroke her to a 351 and pull 12's easy with all motor. Also you could clean her up with a bore to 306 and run nitrous for 11's with slicks.

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
dude you can fit a motorcycle in it?? thats ****ing sick!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
my 87 had 250k miles on the stocker. Been driven to hell and back but he was a mechanic and treated her to all the regular maintenance you could ask for. Then it was bored cleaned up and made the hp below with a kenne bell and still holding. they are stout little engines! Only difference between ours is yours has different pistons.

If i were you i would stroke her to a 351 and pull 12's easy with all motor. Also you could clean her up with a bore to 306 and run nitrous for 11's with slicks.

he said he took it to the track once and ran 12.8's consistently on street tires but thats word of mouth.
dunno if its true or not until I try my self!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
if your wanting to make some more power i think you still have a decent bit of room to improve with the heads intake and cam setup...

got any more pics?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts