Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i took delivery of a 1993 4 cylinder notchback last night. it was too good of a deal to turn down. i'm not too sure what i'm gonna do with it yet, but it will definitely be a long term project for me. it has the straightest body i've ever seen on a foxbody. no rust, bondo, nothing. not even a dent. it runs great too and starts on the first try every time. i plan on keeping everybody updated with the progress of the car with this blog. here is the condition i got it in. the fenders, hood, bumpers, quarter windows, and interior are all out of the car, but everything came with it. putting everything back in/on the car will probably be the first thing i do. here are some pics.. don't pay any attention to the current paintjob though. i think whoever previously painted it might have been slightly retarded. i definitely have my work cut out for me...

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol thanks zip. believe me, just about everything that you can possibly do to a car has crossed my mind. it'll be a while before i do anything cool though, due to not having enough money :(

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
I would highly suggest this, then, Bubba. Formulate a plan. Down to the last detail. Decide what you want the car to be. Come up with a total cost. Think on it. Wait a week or two.

Then, think about it some more.

Make sure you have a definitive plan.

Then, stick to that plan. Or you can wind up like the majority of projects that start out, but never get finished.

Then start saving your money, and complete The Plan.

:)

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
that's a great idea. i'll probably end up doing that.

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
almost. i put all the body panels on and put in the interior. i also threw on a turbocharger. i just got done prepping it for paint, so the car should be painted within the next couple of hours. i am taking it to the track tonight also. hoping for 9's.

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
what can i say, i'm a quick worker. :lmao

·
Registered
498 Posts
omg dude i fing love your car... i want to get one of those so bad.... i want one i want one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
498 Posts
:yes:yesmore pics:D:D

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
are you talking about the one that's all taken apart, or the lowered orange one i posted? because the orange one isn't mine lol

you can buy the one that's all taken apart if the price is right :D

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i think i've pretty much made up my mind and decided to drop in a turbocharged 5.0. i MIGHT stroke it, i'm not sure yet.

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,556 Posts
Did somebody say termie engine swap? I could of swore that I heard someone say KB'd termie swap.

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
^ lol that'd be pretty wicked.. i don't know enough about modulars though :(

1 - 20 of 34 Posts