Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i cant wait to install these things im so stoked!! how does everyone who have them like them?

·
Registered
922 Posts
They are win! Definately better than 3.73. And yes, Ive had both.

·
Registered
248 Posts
My car had them when I purchased it so I can't tell you the differance in performance or mileage from stock gears but I like them, I just got it running tonight after the S/C install so I haven't driven it yet but I am thinking it will be a tire shredder, anyone else have a S/C with 4.10's?

·
Registered
400 Posts
I have a vortech and 4:10s. yeah you will burn a lot of rubber if you hit WOT in first and second. just start off slower in those gears and let the boost build and hit it.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
I actually just had my 4.10's put in today. I actually haven't been able to drive it enough to tell much of a difference. My speedo is definitely off by about 7-12mph right now though. It feels strong but I only got to drive it home. I'll know more tomorrow.

·
Registered
248 Posts
I have a vortech and 4:10s. yeah you will burn a lot of rubber if you hit WOT in first and second. just start off slower in those gears and let the boost build and hit it.
well i've got a twin screw so boost is instant so I guess it will be verry light throttle in 1st and 2nd :exactly

·
Registered
922 Posts
2nd gear is most fun with t45, IMO.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Yes, I can tell you after my install yesterday and getting to drive it on the interstate today it is a really nice kick in the butt. It is a perfect gear I would say. I just can't wait to get it tuned.

·
Registered
360 Posts
i cant wait to install these things im so stoked!! how does everyone who have them like them?
who's putting them on? And are you going to change the gear oil to RP?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts