Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, about 2 months ago I was driving down the freeway with A/C on then it went off, I turn it back on, after 10-30 seconds it went off, I turned it back on and again 10-30 seconds it went off again. So I haven't try it since.
So what do you think is the problem?
Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
335 Posts
You can do one of those do-it-yourself refill kits from a local auto parts store. It may save you some money before having to take it in to a shop.

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
I agree with BA. There is no way of telling whats going on by looking at only the low side pressure with those “gauges”. And they dont actually show pressure numerically. You need an actual manifold gauge set to see the whole picture.

And before you say anything else Ive worked on both automotive and residential ac.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
335 Posts
I agree with BA. There is no way of telling whats going on by looking at only the low side pressure with those “gauges”. And they dont actually show pressure numerically. You need an actual manifold gauge set to see the whole picture.

And before you say anything else Ive worked on both automotive and residential ac.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry! No reason to get upset. We are all here to help.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts