Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I woke up to this terrible noise coming from the street in front of my house, so I getup open the blinds and see this...

My first reaction is where the **** is the wheel/tire and did it hit my truck? Well it turns out I was in the clear as this happened next.

This broad gets out of her moms Lexus (I'm assuming its her parents, she lives around the corner, looks real young, and always drives like a pompous asshole) she walks over to my neighbors driveway, picks up just the dented, scraped, destroyed wheel, no tire attached or anywhere to be found. She tosses the wheel in the back seat, gets back in and tries to drive off. Of course it doesn't go anywhere, its only FWD, so she just spins the hell out of the rotor on the asphalt, shooting sparks everywhere, and I could have sworn that she gouged up the rotor so bad that it ripped off a brake pad while it was spinning. She keeps trying to drive it away until some guy in another Lexus stops and tells her to stop.

In about 45 seconds two guys stopped to "help" her put the spare on. And by help i mean she sat in the car and tweeted about how her life sucks, while these 2, now 3 guys struggle to get whats left of the destroyed wheel off, and the spare on. They finally do and when she drives off, after she had done so much damage to her front end, the front wheels pointed well away from each other.

And I just sat in the comfort of my house and watched it all unfold, I wasn't going to help the dumbass. You can't fix stupid.

Some peoples kids...

·
Poo tee weet?
2,646 Posts
How long does it take driving around on a flat tire before the wheel comes off?

Answer: probably a while.

·
I love to skydive
17,286 Posts
So she's ENTITLED to a new car now right? I'm pretty sure that's how it works. Just like everything else.

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
Funny you mention this. On the way home from school yesterday, I passed some small Saturn car that was on the side of the road. There was a guy sitting in it with the hazard lights on. But as I passed it and looked back. It had no front wheels and the bumper was under the car. :wtf

·
Registered
829 Posts
One time my buddy got drunk as hell and took his ex girlfriends car for a joy ride. I didn't witness it but I've heard stories. He apparently parked it with two tires and two ate up wheels. A guy there during the story said he was outside drinking a beer, and heard what sounded like a train coming down the road, and he sees a car flying down the road with a 6 foot high rooster tail of sparks hahahaha.

I believe it too. We have beat the **** out of his little nissan truck he Dailies. Rally Racing through four wheeler/logging trails drunk as **** in that little truck. We broke the windshield out one night.

Another night my friend got all lit on red stripe and decided to take his 4 door lumina through the same trails... We rolling 60mph 4 deep in this lumina and my buddy who knows the area says "I haven't been this far." Not even 20 seconds later we had done wedged that lumina on a tree lol. Had to call his brother to pull us off the tree, he parks it in the front yard, game warden rides by the next morning to investigate and sees a red mud covered lumina with a pushed in front end in the front of the house.

He had to pay for some corn and got a trespassing ticket... We were pushing hay bales around and doing donuts earlier that night drunk as **** before we took the lumizine out.

Good times...

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
i don't want to live on this planet anymore

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LoL.. I got a 20 spot that says she didn't thank any of the dudes either.
Id be willing to take that bet. the guys basically put the jack and wrench back and she took off. or tried to, that thing didnt want to go quite straight.

·
Banned
10,319 Posts
If I saw that in person, first thought would be "Did someone steal the wheels?"

Though most people that do seem to leave it on bricks.

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So i finally got a good look at the damage on the street, the rim/rotor scrapes go for hundreds of feet, around a corner. Judging from the oil/grease on the ground she blew out her CV. And the spare left a skid mark all the way down the street cause everything was so fubar'd

ruhtard

·
ZYZZ Brah
3,630 Posts
hahaha shoulda walked out there in your underwear and a beer in your hand scratching your bellybutton and told her "maam i do think you have a flat" but u gotta say it in a redneck voice

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hahaha shoulda walked out there in your underwear and a beer in your hand scratching your bellybutton and told her "maam i do think you have a flat" but u gotta say it in a redneck voice
coulda done it. ive got a mullet wig in the room and i have a fake front tooth i can remove. woulda blended in the the two redneck looking ****ers that stopped "help" her.

I thought about going out after they did anything and asked if they wanted to use my floor jack or impact gun after they just did everything the long way.

·
King Trashmouth
21,891 Posts
So she's ENTITLED to a new car now right? I'm pretty sure that's how it works. Just like everything else.
"But DAAAAAAAAAD! The wheel like broke or something! It's totally ruined! Get me a NEW Lexus! Come OOOOOOOON! It's like you don't even love me!"

Walk out with a beer, walk up to her and the car, take a look at it and simply say "Well that sucks." Then look her dead in the eye, pour the beer on her car, and walk back inside.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts