Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it reads -12.5 woot?! and when i gas it it sits are zero. hmmmm chris says to use a different line, like on the passenger side.

·
MM's official Chevy guy
2,024 Posts
it reads -12.5 woot?! and when i gas it it sits are zero. hmmmm chris says to use a different line, like on the passenger side.
Ya I think you are reading you vacuum pressure

·
Registered
965 Posts
i dont understand how you could just read vaccum but not boost? if anything had to been connected to the output on the supercharger you would see boost but at the lowest read 0. i dont know what your T'd into that will show vaccum but not boost. odd..

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
wth boost it doesn't go into boost until you are full throttle... it'll read vacuum pressure until then which is below 0

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so if i have like 12.5 vaccum and when i drive it kinda fast (didnt wot cause it was still cold and i was way too drunk to take it on a real road {was on a dirt road} does that mean im doing 12.5 boost?

okay im too drunk to grammer that ****

·
Registered
965 Posts
so if i have like 12.5 vaccum and when i drive it kinda fast (didnt wot cause it was still cold and i was way too drunk to take it on a real road {was on a dirt road} does that mean im doing 12.5 boost?

okay im too drunk to grammer that ****

say what? No that doesnt mean you reached 12.5 psi of boost. you went from normal engine vaccum to normal atmospheric pressure. perhaps as he said above, you werent on the gas long enough to build up any boost. If you floor it through the gears and you still dont read over 0psi then somethings up

·
Registered
965 Posts
x marks the spot. that **** goes to the blow off valve or what ever its fcuknig called
yea that should go to your bypass valve (BPV), what thats have to do with your boost gauge.

·
Registered
965 Posts
mother **** **** cock ****
now thats not going to solve anything lol. where is your boost gauge running to? that would be helpful to see.

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts
stop drunk posting... you need to get some more alcohol and take a nap

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
the boost gauge conencts to where the x marks. i have one of those dash things that replaces the whole dash for 2 gauges??

·
Registered
965 Posts
that may be your issue. try tying the line into a diff vaccum line on other side of the intake that is not directly connected to the bpv

·
Registered
965 Posts
whats ur numbers yo>?
dunno havent had it dyno tuned yet. street tune blows and im sure my numbers would blow also. ill be gettin it dyno tuned once i purchase a water-meth kit. my obsession however at the moment is my hatchback so i'm workin on swapping a b18b into that.

·
Banned
15,799 Posts
dropping a slow ass b18 in it

b20 with a vtec head bro!

obdnanr you gotta re-locate where you have the boost gauged hooked up. if you'd like i can show you better pics

1 - 20 of 20 Posts