Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a short tribute to my Bullitt. The Bullitt was my first real dream car. It was the first mustang I ever rode in. The Mach 1 came out and became my new favorite, so I bought a pristine AB Mach 1. However, deep down I always wanted a Bullitt, so I was able to pick one up as my Daily driver. It was hard to see them getting so affordable, and I couldn't stop myself from looking at any one that popped up on craigslist. My B might be a little rough around the edges, but it is all there and will become perfect over time.

·
aloha ke akua
13,177 Posts
Going to watch when I get on my comp. Looks like a good watch.

·
MM's unluckiest member
3,351 Posts
Glad to see you picked up that Bullitt since it looks like the past owner neglected the hell out of it. Must be nice to have one as your daily!

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Yeah I guess the ex-wife had hit it into a couple of things and slashed the driver seat when she was mad. I realized that I could either buy this one and spend some money to fix it up or buy one that was in decent condition. I just fell in love with this specific car and decided I wanted to save it. When my brother bought his red Mach1, It had a blown transmission and a lot of people wanted it so they could part it out. I didn't want this bullitt to get taken apart So I saved it. Not to mention that giving my V6 to my sister for a cheap price pretty much paid for this car. Plus it is easier to have a hammered car when I have a perfect one in the garage I tell haters who rip on it for being "not perfect" that I'm in a slow process of restoration and if they want to see perfect they can look at my Mach1. It will take some time but I will restore this Bullitt

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Seats brotha come see me for some new upholstery.... WOW

Here are the seats TMI did for my Bullitt

Yeah I really want and am looking forward to the TMI replacements. Just gotta save up some cash.
Love the view in the final shot. That was a awesome drive off into the sunset moment. LOL
Heck yeah!

·
MM's Resident Male Nurse
1,314 Posts
Nice lookin bullitt!!!

·
Registered
327 Posts
nice drive off!

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks,I really love the Bullitt

·
Registered
113 Posts
Great job man , glad to see it be restored , true blue is an awesome color also , see the thing is about our builds is it might not be the fastest car in the world , but its just some kinda satisfaction you get from doing the work yourself makes a big difference. I see you like slp also.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah, exactly. My younger cousin started hanging out with us and I help him get a black Bullitt. We both agree that it wont be the fastest, but it's a very special and rare car.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Looks great. I'm about to pick a bullitt for cheap that needs lovin too.
Sweet. They are out there. I just found a black one that's supposed to be in really good shape with 146k on it for $4500

1 - 16 of 16 Posts