·
Registered
2,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It can't tell whether it wants to be a V6, a Bullitt, or a Cobra anymore

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
I am gonna go with Bullitt :) Definitely love the bumper, just like mine. Except you bought the fogs unlike this guy <<<<

Gorgeous car overall tho.

·
Better than Drugs!
2,064 Posts
CoBull6 New name for the beast. Looks good but you need the chin spoiler for the front bumper and the 03/04 spoiler. I have alittle hook up for cheap 03-04 parts if needed.

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't have fogs in it.......

And I was going to pickup a cowl from autofair in Charlotte this weekend, but can't until I hear whether I'm clear to work on Monday because of the budget........

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
CoBull6 New name for the beast. Looks good but you need the chin spoiler for the front bumper and the 03/04 spoiler. I have alittle hook up for cheap 03-04 parts if needed.
I need the chin spoiler yes, but it's a Bullitt, it'll never have a rear spoiler.

·
Better than Drugs!
2,064 Posts
^^ ah yes the budget issues. Everyone is getting the budget issues now. WHat size cowl?

·
Registered
1,212 Posts

And I was going to pickup a cowl from autofair in Charlotte this weekend, but can't until I hear whether I'm clear to work on Monday because of the budget........
I meant bezels sorry :(

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
i liked the stock front bumper with mach 1 chin better but thats just me. Looks great none the less :)

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
The stock bumper and chin spoiler looked better than the Cobra bumper. Personally I think the Cobra bumper looks odd with the 2 big fog light openings.

But hey, to each his own.

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You must have vision towards the complete project.............. lol

I ordered a chin spoiler for it, and the next thing will be the hood. Once the hood and chin spoiler is on it, I think it will look at lot better.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Looks pretty sweet! Was thinking of going cobra bumper with mine since I have a cowl and saleen 1 piece, but I'm glad I stuck with my stocker, I think stock with mach looks sick!

·
Registered
7,186 Posts

i didn't know they were that easy to find there...i also thought about going and that was something i wanted but i decided not to go. plus i wouldn't have a way to get it home...

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Champion is there with their full line of hoods, and are selling them for $270.

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Here's a couple better pics from better angles. I went to spray all of this wonderful pollen off the car and snapped a couple with my Droid.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts