Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
2,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can someone explain why i mean it doesnt smell like gas it actually smells like propane when im sitting inside driving it

·
Banned
2,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
when i hit the gas help everytime i drive it since getitng it back it reaks like someone opened a propane bottle inside

·
Banned
2,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
guys help before i pass out on my way to school

·
Banned
2,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
help before im giving a vacation

·
Banned
2,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no cats just mufflers

and its never done this until i got it back from getting gears

is this what running rich smells like???

·
Registered
569 Posts
propane has a pretty distinct smell idk what it could be

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
you probly just ate some boiled eggs for easter and got them raunchy egg farts goin.....i know i did...haha

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
propane has a egg smell to it... ur car smells like rotten eggs?

·
Banned
2,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
no it smells like ok well lets say if you leave your stove on all night and wake up and you are sitting in that gasy propaney smell

kind of like that or when you barbeque that kind of propane smell not straight propane

·
Registered
353 Posts
i'd check leaks in the exhaust, to begin with. Then make sure your heater/ac are off. Then turn them on and see if it goes away. I know in my t-bird, when I redid the ac, if it was off it smelled a little funny

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
have you ever smelled gear oil? that **** stinks, maybe your smelling that since you just got ur gears done

·
Banned
2,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
have you ever smelled gear oil? that **** stinks, maybe your smelling that since you just got ur gears done

never have so i guess def a possibility does this smell go away???

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Gear oil does stink. My garage smelled like gear oil for two weeks after my last trac-lok rebuild. And if you get that **** on your clothes, you might as well throw them away.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts