Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
MM Addict
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright idk if you guys remember but i had a few posts about how bad my car was acting up and i thought it was on the verge of blowing up well i fixed it..

i guess when i put the cobra intake on i needed a better electric fan to keep my car running coolor now it runs smooth as can be.

it smoked because i had coolant in the oil, i sea foamed then and drained it and put new oil in it.

after all this my car runs like new again :)

·
Why not have a Fox?
5,798 Posts
Im assuming you put the seafoam directly into your oil??? If so, how many times? and how many miles did you drive with with the seafoam before changing the oil? i need to do this to my car but have had many strong opions on both sides of the fence of wether or not its hard on an engine. thanks

·
In over my head
1,116 Posts
Im assuming you put the seafoam directly into your oil??? If so, how many times? and how many miles did you drive with with the seafoam before changing the oil? i need to do this to my car but have had many strong opions on both sides of the fence of wether or not its hard on an engine. thanks
From my research, and personal experience, I use a full can of seafoam. 1/3 directly in the oil, 1/3 in the tank, 1/3 into the intake via vacuum line. 500 normal miles, change oil and filter.

If be interested to hear others input.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts