1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
very nice

·
Better than Drugs!
2,064 Posts
wow. how did your mustang do that? lol. Looks great man.

·
Free Mouth Hugs
9,037 Posts
Why take the pic then put black dots on her vag. :(

Oh yeah nice girlfriend!

·
Disturbin' The Peace
4,121 Posts

·
Wanna be show worthy.
11,838 Posts
Question, did she pull her panties back up to walk to the back of the car, or did she walk with them at her ankles? :lmao

·
Registered
279 Posts
you should get a pic just like the first one but so you can see the cobra emblem between her legs...

·
Registered
279 Posts
thats one of those photoshoots if your driving by you know your gonna end up in a ditch haha

·
Registered
4,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks and yes sir. Just waiting on a stupid fuel clip. I have to hold it down to run the car or else it shoots off and gas sprays everywhere. Once i have the clip its a less than 30 second job. Then i can cruise down the road. Till then i have a midget under the hood holding it down so i can drive it around my house lol

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Thanks and yes sir. Just waiting on a stupid fuel clip. I have to hold it down to run the car or else it shoots off and gas sprays everywhere. Once i have the clip its a less than 30 second job. Then i can cruise down the road. Till then i have a midget under the hood holding it down so i can drive it around my house lol
Haha...you were lucky to find a midget nice enough to do that for you:D I bet you cant wait to get on the road!

·
Registered
4,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah im excited for my one hole shot. Somethings gonna break. Stock input shaft or axles. Neither will break on the street but 1 track visit should do the trick. idk im still thinking about selling and buying a notch for like 5500 and building the **** out of it. 9 second notch.

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
That would be a crazy/fun build but your car is sexy as hell. I wouldnt sell it if I were you. Make a vid once it gets going. I made one the other day, holding my Iphone while driving, but I had the top down so all you can hear is wind and blower whine. I need to make a better one and post it up.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts