Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i pushed it out of the garage today to clean the garage up a little bit. I must say white FTMFW! 6 months of storage with no cover and no washing and this is what she looks like :)

Btw, no hood is on it obviously. Just droped the motor in and gotta instal the blower still. It will be done 100% by sunday or monday :cool:

Dont mind the photos, they are bad i know. Just messing around with photos and they were taken with a 2 year old digtal camera

·
Registered
508 Posts
Looks clean to me......got any fish in that pond?? :)

·
Registered
508 Posts
Sweet! Next time call me, this is one of my work toys!

:)

·
Premium Member
3,173 Posts
What engine did you do? Terminator swap? or built block?

·
Better than Drugs!
2,064 Posts
those 6 months of storage someone took your hood! Looks good man and cant wait to see some pics, vids of the finished product. White is sexy when clean! UH UH UH

·
Premium Member
3,173 Posts
Built and forged shortblock. It has a vortech blower and its the same motor as a terminator.
Yea I meant terminator as in block from an 03-04 cobra with the same internals. I know you made good power before, now with forged internals you can run more boost, what kinda numbers you aiming for?

·
The Mean Green
5,528 Posts
Ahh about the blow the dust off myself... looks good man.

·
I wanna SPRAY!
7,461 Posts
Sweet car Venom! The motor build is badass too. I think your car looks good without the spoiler but everytime I take mine off it goes right back on. I just don't think spoilerless goes well with my car.

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
damn thats sick cant wait to see how much power you make with the new shortblock

·
Premium Member
3,173 Posts
Video NAOW!!

·
Registered
4,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks fellas. I ordered a 2.87 pulley and a new belt. Then gotta tune it but my plan is to hit 600rwhp on boost and 700rwhp on spray (125 shot).

Probably wont be able to hit the 600rwhp on the 2.87 pulley but its a start.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts