Modded Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 120 of 365 Posts

·
Registered
8,852 Posts
punish them for standing up for themselves... GREAT CHOICE BUDDY!

i have a serious question.

were you ever bullied? if so, did you do anything other than whine about it?
I was bullied in middle school. I never whined. I never reported it. I didn't let it bother me.

·
Hip Hop Artist
6,524 Posts
Didnt read most of this post but if anyone tried/trys to hurt my daughter there will be repercussions no matter what age/size you are!!!!
Its a parental thing...you wouldnt understand
there are quite couple options you can go.

1. bury them alive
2. castrate them
3. skin them
4. burn them
5. make saw 6
6. paralyze them
7. shoot them
8. send a hit
9. rip there hair outta there scalps lol

·
Jim Breuer's Bitch
2,483 Posts

·
Registered
8,852 Posts
Wrong. My cousin has gotten in many fights on school grounds and guess what, he still attents public school in...you guessed it! Georgia.
CCBOE doesn't put up with ****.

·
Super Moderator
39,159 Posts
I was bullied in middle school. I never whined. I never reported it. I didn't let it bother me.
And had you of stood up to that bully, or bullies, the bullying will stop.

You and me are built WAY different AB. Somebody gets in my face, I will beat there ass, not get my ass beat, then seek litigation, **** that. I will say this though, I have never hit anyone unprovoked.

·
Registered
8,852 Posts
Then they are bullies!
No. CCBOE operates a very strict school system. LHS (my high school) was ranked 16th in the state, which is great for being outside of metro Atlanta. Our district had well-above-average SAT scores and standardized test scores. Why? The people that fight tend not to delegate their time to their studies as seriously. CCBOE weeds these people out of the system.

·
Registered
8,852 Posts
And had you of stood up to that bully, or bullies, the bullying will stop.

You and me are built WAY different AB. Somebody gets in my face, I will beat there ass, not get my ass beat, then seek litigation, **** that. I will say this though, I have never hit anyone unprovoked.
I will never face a battery charge. If you act (even in defense) as you do towards somebody with my mindset, you will see a civil suit. Is it worth the risk/hassle?

101 - 120 of 365 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.