Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 1988 mustang gt finally is going under serious construction:D. A set of beautifully ported gt40p heads are going into it, And i have my e303 cam, but i dont know which intake to put into it. What manifold should i use? Im trying to keep my expense under 500 bucks for it. But i want it to match up with the heads well though. Also, will my cam be good for them? i dont want a monster cam, but if there is something better that would work well Let me know. For the cam and intake i definitely want to be under 1000 but whatever i have to do i have to do! its a real bitch taking care of two stangs, im also doing both stangs suspension in the near future, i want 12's with the 5.0.. let me know:cool:.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
i was running mid 12s years ago with gt 40s, e cam , cobra intake , 24 lb injectors and matching meter, underdrives, equal lengths, hi flow cats, cat back, t 5 , 373s 90/10s , 50/50s, no front sway bar, weld big and littles , southsides and 26 x 10 slicks , what about an edelbrock ( performer or performer rpm ) intake and cam ?

·
Registered
678 Posts
There's sometimes holley systemax intakes floating around corral for about 400

1 - 6 of 6 Posts