Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here is a clip of my exhaust,...its a lil windy outside but its also taken on my cell phone with me in the driver seat even tho you cant see nothing you can hear it,...let me know what you think,..(ill get a better one of my car from behind so you can hear it better)
<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i166.photobucket.com/player....cket.com/albums/u101/emgjsdk1/exhaustclip.flv">

·
Banned
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bbk headers,mac cat back with super 40s welded in (original ones)

·
Registered
811 Posts
hey emgjsdk1 why do you regret buying 18's?
and the exhaust was hard to hear but sounded good from what i could tell.

·
Banned
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
not to bad. is it a true dual set up? x or h pipe? catted or un catted? Long tubes or shorties?
nah not true duals, its got the stock y pipe but i will change that next to a h pipe and shortie headers,.. they didnt make much of a performance gain but they made it sound AMAZING trust me
i regret buying the 18s because they are heavy, but i like the way they look in the rear but the from 18x9s rub when you turn the wheel all the way :( it squeaks bad when you turn it that far but i got 18x10s in the rear

·
Banned
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
catted******

·
Banned
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
its the sound quality of my dam phone,..im very happy with the way it sounds,..i need someone to get in the driver seat so i can get behind it with my phone so it wont be so quiet sounding i was in the driver seat when i took the vid.

·
Registered
811 Posts
oh ok well i wondered because the rims look great:) i will have to remember that when i look for rims.
yea from what i could tell it sounded good but when you get an h pipe it will sound great:)

·
Banned
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks man,its weird when you hear your own car over a video on a screen because it just doesnt really do quiet the justice that it does when you hear it in real life ya no,...but yea if i might recomment 18x10s rear,,,and 17x8.5s in front i will be selling my front rims to get deep dish bullitt in that size but its up to you

1 - 10 of 10 Posts