·
Banned
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bbk headers,mac cat back with super 40s welded in (original ones)

·
Registered
811 Posts
hey emgjsdk1 why do you regret buying 18's?
and the exhaust was hard to hear but sounded good from what i could tell.

·
Banned
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
not to bad. is it a true dual set up? x or h pipe? catted or un catted? Long tubes or shorties?
nah not true duals, its got the stock y pipe but i will change that next to a h pipe and shortie headers,.. they didnt make much of a performance gain but they made it sound AMAZING trust me
i regret buying the 18s because they are heavy, but i like the way they look in the rear but the from 18x9s rub when you turn the wheel all the way :( it squeaks bad when you turn it that far but i got 18x10s in the rear

·
Banned
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
catted******

·
Banned
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
its the sound quality of my dam phone,..im very happy with the way it sounds,..i need someone to get in the driver seat so i can get behind it with my phone so it wont be so quiet sounding i was in the driver seat when i took the vid.

·
Registered
811 Posts
oh ok well i wondered because the rims look great:) i will have to remember that when i look for rims.
yea from what i could tell it sounded good but when you get an h pipe it will sound great:)

·
Banned
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks man,its weird when you hear your own car over a video on a screen because it just doesnt really do quiet the justice that it does when you hear it in real life ya no,...but yea if i might recomment 18x10s rear,,,and 17x8.5s in front i will be selling my front rims to get deep dish bullitt in that size but its up to you

1 - 10 of 10 Posts