Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
HUSTLER
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there is other threads but I figured what the hell ...start my own and get the ol post count up a bit lol... These guys are absolutely amazing and the customer service blew me away today!! I had a tuner & tunes coming from them and was more than eagerly counting the days till the arrival of them...Today I get an email that my package was more than likely destroyed in a train derailment incicident...needless to say my day went to **** in an instant...I called ups and they said it could be weeks/months until this is sorted out and that my package was more than likely destoyed so there wasnt much they could do.. On a whim i contacted american muscle just to see what my options were...I think they thought i was full of it at first but then when they found it to be true they not only replaced my tuner and tunes but gave me a hugely discounted rate to get it to me by friday!! NOW THATS CUSTOMER SERVICE!! I was beginning to wonder if there were any good buisnessmen left in the world after a few transactions i have had with other companies lately but these guys left quite an impression on me and I will be a loyal customer for life due to that!! So to all of you who are trying to bargain shop for your parts here and there......STOP.......shop with american muscle and know that you are getting great parts at a great price and great customer service....TELL ME ANOTHER COMPANY THAT WOULD HAVE TAKEN CARE OF AN ISSUE LIKE THIS THAT QUICKLY TO MAKE THE CUSTOMER HAPPY???????? So to AMERICAN MUSCLE......THANK YOU!!!! You guys are awesome and keep up the great work, cant wait to get my tuner and tunes for my saleen and see how she performs!!:D
Joe

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
I know there is other threads but I figured what the hell ...start my own and get the ol post count up a bit lol... These guys are absolutely amazing and the customer service blew me away today!! I had a tuner & tunes coming from them and was more than eagerly counting the days till the arrival of them...Today I get an email that my package was more than likely destroyed in a train derailment incicident...needless to say my day went to **** in an instant...I called ups and they said it could be weeks/months until this is sorted out and that my package was more than likely destoyed so there wasnt much they could do.. On a whim i contacted american muscle just to see what my options were...I think they thought i was full of it at first but then when they found it to be true they not only replaced my tuner and tunes but gave me a hugely discounted rate to get it to me by friday!! NOW THATS CUSTOMER SERVICE!! I was beginning to wonder if there were any good buisnessmen left in the world after a few transactions i have had with other companies lately but these guys left quite an impression on me and I will be a loyal customer for life due to that!! So to all of you who are trying to bargain shop for your parts here and there......STOP.......shop with american muscle and know that you are getting great parts at a great price and great customer service....TELL ME ANOTHER COMPANY THAT WOULD HAVE TAKEN CARE OF AN ISSUE LIKE THIS THAT QUICKLY TO MAKE THE CUSTOMER HAPPY???????? So to AMERICAN MUSCLE......THANK YOU!!!! You guys are awesome and keep up the great work, cant wait to get my tuner and tunes for my saleen and see how she performs!!:D
Joe[/QUOT

Joe, experiences like yours are what keep us in the business. Thanks for taking the time to share it with us! There's nothing better to us than to hear that someone is so excited about modding their Mustang and that we helped them continue that excitement. After all, it's the passion for cars and love for Mustangs that got us in the business in the first place.

Unfortunately, we can't run the delivery companies, too (hrmmm...maybe a future business plan?) otherwise we'd ensure every package that left our facilities was treated with the same care as it was here in our possession.

Thanks again for sharing your experience with us here on the forum, we appreciate it! Please let me know if I can be of any help in the future.

Have a great night!

·
Hardon Enthusiast
2,291 Posts
AM is awesome! i spend hours browsing the site. sometimes if im up late at the end of the month ill stay up until they post the new sales ad for the new month

·
Registered
3 Posts
It looks like they no longer carry replacement bumpers. Also, now the website is so slow it kills me. Hope they fix this, not easy to try and order while waiting all day for pages to load. It's not my internet connection either, only AM site moves dirt slow.

·
Registered
227 Posts
+1 I've only had my car for 2 months now and I've placed a couple orders through them and the shipping is always incredibly fast.... oh and free :)

Ordered my tokico d specs at 7am on a tuesday and had them the following day at 6pm :)

I too spend countless hours perusing the site looking for what to buy next and reading the reviews of the various products. And now that this will be my 51st post I need to get in touch with Chris and get a discount code and spend a few pennies :) I look forward to doing more business with them.

·
DEC '12 ROTM CO-Winner
5,081 Posts
I've always had satisfied experiences with them. Always fast shipping and the one issue I did run into (Faulty MIL) they cleared up and sent a replacement very quickly. They have some of the best customer service.

Edit: Just realized this was an old thread bumped

1 - 10 of 10 Posts