Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my feet have been in a lot of pain for the last few months. theyre sore as soon as i get out of bed in the morning. ive started getting blisters on the bottoms of my feet, and the bottoms of my feet are getting scabbed up and ****. anyone have similar problems?what did you do? im buying a new pair of red wing work boots tomorrow, see if that helps.

·
Rent Asunder!
11,806 Posts
My feet were this way while I was working 12s. I found that soaking them in warm water before I go to bed helped with the soreness a bit. I'd also dust them in baby powder before putting socks on to help against sweating and keep the blisters and scaling down.

·
Registered
191 Posts
You could try a liner sock. They should cut down on the friction and reduce the blistering. A good pair of work boots go a long way too.

·
FBGM
6,177 Posts
sole inserts and advil for the muscle pain and what RDY said for the skin problems.

·
Bo Baustin
13,134 Posts
Do you wear socks after work or go barefoot? Feet really need to breath. I used to have a bunch of problems with mine during lacrosse season until my mom told me to stop wearing socks after I take my shoes off.

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
my shoes and socks come off as soon as i get home, unless im working outside or in the garage. i currently have a pair of red wings, but theyre a little over two years old and have seen a lot of abuse.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts