Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
11.5:1 or GTFO
12,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is my first car, got it today. It's a 2003, 5 speed gt. 99k miles but runs strong. It has custom exhaust, and everything else is stock. Next mod is a jlt cai and sf3 tuner then lowering springs. It sounds amazing and is pretty loud. Should have a video up tomorrow of it. Here are some pics

·
12,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Did the pics work? I'm on my iPhone and it's hard to tell if they work cause it doesn't load every pic. I should have my new laptop next week sometime

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
three things...

1. the pics didn't work

2. welcome to the site

3. i'd go ahead and do a proper flush and fill on that 3650 with some syncromesh in there...you'll thank me later

·
12,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pics fixed!

·
12,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
looks good...what are you plans for her?
Thanks! Right now I'm just gonna do some bolt ons, then cams, turbo possibly, but right now since Its my first car I think I'm going to just so bolt ons and suspension. I really want a bassani o/r x pipe and slp lm1s. I remember talking to my parents about getting your car but we found this one today and it was just too good to pass up. Nice GT though!

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
Thanks! Right now I'm just gonna do some bolt ons, then cams, turbo possibly, but right now since Its my first car I think I'm going to just so bolt ons and suspension. I really want a bassani o/r x pipe and slp lm1s. I remember talking to my parents about getting your car but we found this one today and it was just too good to pass up. Nice GT though!
might i reccomend a Mac O/R Prochamber and a flowmaster setup...made my GT sound like pure sex IMO...i love how at a light it sounds almost stockish...but the moment you give it some gas it sounds like a bat out of hell...scares the hell out of the honda sitting next to you :D

·
12,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
might i reccomend a Mac O/R Prochamber and a flowmaster setup...made my GT sound like pure sex IMO...i love how at a light it sounds almost stockish...but the moment you give it some gas it sounds like a bat out of hell...scares the hell out of the honda sitting next to you :D
Lol I bet. This kid in my school keeps talking **** on it even though he owns a eclipse with a 10" Wing and a fart can. I love this car.

·
12,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Zippy's Resident Milf
5,592 Posts
Nice ride! Welcome to Modded Mustangs :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts